EOS-1D X Firmware Version 1.1.1
Firmware Version 1.1.1 for the EOS-1D X incorporates the following fixes:
- Enables the centre AF point to autofocus when the camera is used with lens/extender combinations whose maximum aperture is f/8 (before, autofocusing was only possible up to a maximum aperture of f/5.6).
- Displays the viewfinder information (such as the AF frames, grid, etc.) in red during autofocusing and AI Servo AF. Note: When shooting in dark environments during AI Servo AF, the AF points can be easily confirmed. During AI Servo AF, the viewfinder will be lit intermittently, not continuously.
- Corrects a phenomenon where the metering value of the AE sensor becomes abnormal and the captured images become pitch-black depending on the timing of lens attachment and/or detachment.
- Fixes a phenomenon where Err 70 may occur during AEB shooting.
- Corrects errors in the Arabic menu.
- Fixes a phenomenon where the firmware of the lenses cannot be updated normally.