The D4s will be on display at the CES show in Las Vegas from 7-10th January 2014.
Initial details are sparse but the D4s vs D4 offers:
- Enhanced Image Quality
- New Image Processing engine
- More advanced autofocus performance
- Concentration of Nikon's advanced camera development technologies
- Anticipated availability Spring 2014
- Pricing to be confirmed
- Will Nikon change the sensor from the existing 16MP to a higher pixel count?
- What will the changes to the AF system be?
- Have Nikon further improved the High-ISO performance from the already outstanding D4?
- Have Nikon increased the frame rate compared to the D4?
- Any new video features?
Pricing and availability is yet to be confirmed from Nikon UK. However, as a Nikon Professional Dealer, Park Cameras will receive some of the first cameras available in the UK. Visit us in our Burgess Hill or London stores or call us on 01444 23 70 70 to register your interest. As soon as more details become available, we'll update our dedicated D4s page at www.parkcameras.com/27333/Nikon-D4s.html.
Park Cameras Ltd.