Canon EOS 5D Mark III firmware update
• Supports for the GPS receiver GP-E2 ready for first availability.
• Fixes a phenomenon where a pink cast may develop over the image when the shutter is completely pressed with the camera’s power turned off (by the auto power off setting).
• Fixes a phenomenon where the camera operation stops after one shot when shooting in High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode.
• Fixes a phenomenon where the Shooting Date/Time in the EXIF data of the image shows a later time than the actual shooting time.
• Fixes the time zone for the Samoa Islands.
• Corrects errors in the Finnish menu screen
To download the latest firmware, visit www.canon.co.uk/Support.
CLICK HERE for information on how to update the firmware on your Canon EOS camera, written by Park Cameras ‘School of Photography’ tutor Anthony Sinfield.